Saturday 5 September 2015

September Sneak Peek!

An exciting day today at Your Next Stamp!!
Its September Sneak Peek Day!
This month is filled with amazing stamps, dies and more and I think it will be really hard for you to pick just one! 
My sneak peek this month is using the most ADORABLE stamp set called Hammie Coffee and Tea. This set features "Hammie" a hamster in cups with coffee/tea themed sayings.
When my daughters saw this one they squealed!
Here is the full stamp set! AND there is matching dies!


Be sure to check out the YNS Blog to see the other DT sneak peeks and then join us tomorrow for the full release!
Have a wonderful day!
Sue

6 comments:

  1. I love the look of this set - how cute! As for your card Sue, well that's just adorable :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is an adorable set and I love how your card turned out. Just sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is swee-eet! I love the paper colors, texture and the coloring of your image! This stamp set and die just went onto my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why they squealed - I did too!!!! Such a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very sweet card. I'm from the south and we LOVE our sweet tea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. I really like the layout!

    ReplyDelete